It's been a little more than a while hasn't it?
Let's call it Winter hibernation...in fact this pretty much sums it up...
I do tend to bunk down in Winter and stay cosy and warm and I seemed to ease up on internet participation as well this year including blogging.
I haven't been too idle though - here's a look at what I've been up to over the last couple of months...
- Surviving various shakes and storms that hit the Capital
- Ensuring our emergency kits were all sorted (including buying a great one from here for the car)
- Seeing the Hairy Maclary stage show at the Opera House
- Introducing Mr Mischief to some of our childhood favourites
- Heading to Palmy for our coffee group's 3rd birthday celebration
- Hubby and I getting our NZ passports
- Attending the Petone Winter Carnival
- Celebrating Mr Mischief turning 3 (and 20 hour free childcare - yay!) with a batch of minion mini cupcakes and a KitKat construction cake as well as his first trip to the movies to see Despicable Me 2
- Applying for and interviewing for a new job which I was offered just as...
- we headed off to the Gold Coast (Australia) to introduce Mr Mischief to my Aunty, Uncle, Cousins and other extended family and for a family celebration of his birthday
- Getting a pedicure for the first time in what feels like forever
- Taking the dog to the vets after he got nipped in a rather unfortunate place while at the kennels when we were in Aussie
- Handing in my notice at my first Wellington job (sad to say goodbye) and working out my four weeks notice
- Celebrated Fathers Day and RAK day with a batch of handmade fudge and other goodies for hubby
- Changed around Mr Mischief's bedroom, had a toy clearout and bought him an Expedit type shelving unit (yay for 40% off coupons!) to display his toys
- Celebrating 2 Happy Last Days at each of the two locations I worked at
- Taking part in a Washi Tape Swap
- Starting my new job this last week and getting settled in (so far, so good but VERY busy!)
- Crocheting a baby blanket for a long-time friend who just welcomed her first baby into the world
- Mostly keeping up with Project Life (I have a few weeks to catch up on at the moment and I recently bought a second album)
- Signing up for Alisa's #NZMugSwap2013 - I will try to blog more about this soon (but in the meantime, if you've been given the task of sending me a parcel - a good place to look to see what sort of stuff I like is here)
Whew! No wonder I feel tired. I promise to come back soon with some photos of the cakes and blanket!
Hope you are all keeping warm, happy, well and safe!
And because I can't possibly post without a few more photos here are some lovely pins I have discovered lately...