Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Sew Sweet Swap

One of these days I'll find a way to blog with more regularity - in the meantime I thought I'd share news of a swap I've signed up for today :-)


Cat over at Catalina's Cottage is running a Sew Sweet Swap:

"The idea of this swap is to send a small handmade zippered pouch (or similar) to your swap partner filled with some yummy treats.

This is not a secret swap and is open internationally

What To Include In Your Parcel

  •  a handmade zippered pouch (or similar)
  •  some sweets / chocolates / lollies 
  •  a card or postcard, with your blog and email address 
  • extras? - absolutely , if you wish but OPTIONAL 

Sign up is by WEDNESDAY 22nd January 
Partners allocated FRIDAY 24th January
Deadline to ship your lovely gifts will be FRIDAY 14th February"

To sign up head over to Cat's blog to leave a comment/get some more information.

Now I'm not skilled in the art of sewing and the thought of zips completely terrifies me so I am planning to make a drawstring crochet pouch instead...just so you know you don't have to be the best at sewing to join in!
I'm really looking forward to it and the opportunity to get some more blog posts done too!

Hope to see you all again soon.


1 comment:

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...