Sunday, December 23, 2012

NZ Handmade Ornament Swap


Another Christmas Swap I have taken part in this year has been the NZ Handmade Christmas Ornament Swap. This swap is great because you have 1 swap partner which you make 1 ornament and 1 card for. It's great for those short on time or just starting out to join in with swaps.
This is the 2nd year I have taken part in this swap. You can see what I sent and received here.

I really liked the yarn wrapped wreaths I made for the Kiwi Christmas Ornament Swap so decided to make one for the NZ Handmade Swap as well.
To go with the ornament I made a card in similar colours using washi tape and peel craft...


My swap partner is Sandra in Canada. And this is what she sent me in return...



A cute little stocking complete with jingle bells, a stitched Christmas tree card and a postcard of Toronto!

Another great swap :-) Thanks Sandra and thanks NZ Handmade for organising it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...