Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sharing on Sunday - 6th November


Pinterest has been rather inspiring this week. I've been pinning lots of great stuff and here's a few things I thought I'd share...

Love this idea of recycling cereal boxes and turning them into filing trays...

I've been looking for ideas for making presents for baby for Christmas and might have a go at one of these homemade lift the flap books...

This is a fun alternative, using Moo cards, to the homemade memory game I made for the RWC Swap...


I like this idea of making your own water colour painting sheets by blobbing them with paint and leaving them to dry...

And this week I've seen lots of great ideas for summer including making tents! My mum used to make me tents with sheets over the washing line when I was little and I'm looking forward to making some dens for my baby boy!
pin or pin

Hope you've had a lovely week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...