Monday, February 21, 2011

Scrapbooking: A Moment in Time (plus 2 cards)

I went to a scrapbooking and card class on Saturday. Football season starts soon which means our Saturdays will need to work around G's games so I am trying to get out and do a few treat-y things before then.

It was a good class. There were 2 tutors - one for the scrapbooking layout and one for the cards.
The kit and embellishment are really not my usual style at all so it was actually a bit of a challenge making it work for the photos I had.

Here's the scrapbook layout I made...


The photos are from when my Mum came to visit last September when baby was only a few weeks old.
We learnt how to make the tatty fabric flowers at the class which was pretty cool. I haven't done any journalling on the page yet but there is some space for some so will jot something down before I put the layout away in my album.

And here are the cards I made...


To be honest - not too sure what I would use them for. Maybe as notelets rather than greetings cards. They are lovely but again - not my usual style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...